What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Registry Easy can Restore, Fix & Clean Up Your Registry Files and Errors in Windows. Does your PC crash, is your system running slow or are you receiving regular error messages? Registry Easy will scan your system registry and hard drive for invalid file and system references for free. These invalid references cause system instability, PC errors, constant crashes, and general system slowdowns.
- Cleans registry, fixes errors, and optimizes your PC for better performance
- Does your computer pop up mysterious error messages?
- l sass.exe , svchost.exe &other exe Errors
- Are you troubled with the blue screen, system crashing or freezing from time to time?
- Do you suffer from the System’s memory strike all the time?
- Are you annoyed by the ads when you are surfing the Internet?
- Do you get the ActiveX or similar ‘Unable to load’ .dll errors?
- Do you receive mysterious error messages?
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Reg Easy Cleaner scores an averge of 3.98, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Reg Easy Cleaner scores 71.33/100 which is truly great – the quantities that this product is selling in would mean that it’s a quality offering.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.regeasycleaner.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $44.9.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: regeasycleaner.com you’ll also be taken through to regeasycleaner.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)